Dads are so hard to buy for — until you think sports. Father’s Day is a great time to add spirit to his Cleveland sports wardrobe. Whether his favorite team is the Browns, Cavaliers, Guardians or Ohio State Buckeyes, Fanatics has everything you’re looking for.
Check out gift ideas broken out by each team below.
You’ll find hats, clothing, footwear, as well as glassware, phone cases and bobbleheads. If dad is a collector, consider signed balls, bats and other memorabilia. For example, though in short supply, you can purchase a Bob Feller Cleveland Indians Authentic Autographed Baseball ($99.99). Also, the MLB On-Field Father’s Day Collection 2022 hats dropped just in time for Father’s Day, which is June 19.
- Show dad you’re his biggest fan with a Cleveland Browns #1 Dad T-shirt ($31.99). The Browns logo is on the front, while “Number 1 Dad” is on the back.
- The Cleveland Browns Heroic Play T-shirt in charcoal ($19.99) shows his spirit at a game or around home.
- Get a little dressier with a Browns polo shirt in brown ($54.99) or white ($54.99).
- The ultimate game wear, though, is a Cleveland Browns jersey ($99 to $159.99).
- Looking for something simple, consider a mug ($14.99 to $37.99) or some golf accessories and other sporting equipment.
- Dress dad in his favorite Cavs player’s jersey ($74.99 and up), past and present.
- Complete dad’s look with a comfortable pair of sandals ($49.99). These include Cavaliers graphics and logos, as well as the reminder that he’s the #1 Dad. Several different graphics are available.
- More than 75 Cavaliers T-shirt styles are available for game day or just any day. For cooler days, get dad a hooded or quarter-zip sweatshirt.
- Match a hat ($27.99 and up) to the shirt you’re buying dad.
- If clothing is hard to shop for, consider mugs, phone cases and other practical (or impractical) items.
- Get dad a plain, custom or favorite player’s jersey to wear while he’s watching the games. Or consider a Guardians T-shirt in red, blue or gray.
- Pair the shirt with a Guardians hat in different designs, colors and styles.
- Consider a Guardians Dad mug ($15.99) for his daily coffee.
- What dad doesn’t need Slider mascot bobblehead? It would look so cool on the dash of his car.
- If Dad’s an OSU grad, he needs an Ohio State Buckeyes T-shirt or sweatshirt to declare his loyalty. If he’s just a dedicated fan, he also needs the gear.
- Ohio State hats ($27.99 to $41.99) are available with logos, Brutus Buckeye and a buckeye leaf motif.
- How about gifting dad an official Ohio State cornhole board ($329.99) for tailgating at the ‘Shoe or in the backyard. Or a dartboard ($169.99) for a little pre-game competition.
- The Ohio State Buckeyes Columbia jacket ($69.99) in gray and scarlet will help dad fight fall weather on football days.